PDA

View Full Version : Best dealer service in San Diego?

nacho
12-12-2005, 03:24 PM
I just bought a used 2004 325i and we have two dealerships near me: Cunningham and San Diego BMW. I know no one is perfect and there will be complaints for both but San Diego people, which one is the better dealership? I am concerned about quality of repairs, honesty as well as acknowledging defects. I love my new (used) car but I can tell it has some crazy rattles from the rear if you hit any imperfection on the highway. I would like to have it looked at as well as some clutch chatter. There is also Brecht BMW up north. They are far away but if they are much better than SD and Cunninham, I'll do the trip.

Ignacio

Jeff_DML
12-13-2005, 10:32 AM
only complaints i hear of is BMW of San Diego. We got our wagon service at Brecht and for the most part they where good. Cunningham BMW sponsors CCA events along with brecht so they are good in my book. longwinded way of saying try cunningham since close to you. :D

nacho
12-13-2005, 10:41 AM
thanks for sharing your opinions. Cunninham is closest to me and they seem a little smaller and warmer than BMW San Diego. Unless I hear something horrible, I'll probably start there.

TX

Ignacio

SpeedFreak!
12-13-2005, 05:18 PM
thanks for sharing your opinions. Cunninham is closest to me and they seem a little smaller and warmer than BMW San Diego. Unless I hear something horrible, I'll probably start there.

TX

Ignacio

I would avoid Cunningham BMW... see your other thread.

Guru
12-15-2009, 04:36 PM
If your car is out of warranty go to an independent bmw repair shop, from my experience itll save you alot more money in the long run.