PDA

View Full Version : E90 Bluetooth and Treo 650 Phonebook

msegal
12-12-2005, 10:41 PM
I have seen a ton of threads on this with mixed results.. so I am asking again.

Anybody get the Treo 650 to send its phonebook over (i know its just supposed to be the favorites).

I am using an unlocked phone, but its actually Rogers Firmware v1.13.

My car just has a "Please Wait..." screen on the A to Z list.. and i have waited..

Everything else works fine, dial by number, answering, hanging up, call display.. just no phone book.

Btw, if I can't get it to take it automagicly can I edit the phone book manually? I can't figure out how to do this..

mark

willpooted
12-12-2005, 10:50 PM
I have a Verizon Treo 650, and only my favorites show. I'm just happy that it even pairs with the car. I don't think you can have all of the contacts show, but I hope someone proves me wrong.

msegal
12-12-2005, 10:59 PM
I have a Verizon Treo 650, and only my favorites show. I'm just happy that it even pairs with the car. I don't think you can have all of the contacts show, but I hope someone proves me wrong.

I cant get any favorites to show!.. How'd you do it, do you know what ROM/Firmware you are running? phone-->menu-->phone info.

mark

willpooted
12-12-2005, 11:42 PM
I cant get any favorites to show!.. How'd you do it, do you know what ROM/Firmware you are running? phone-->menu-->phone info.

mark
I'm running the newest Verizon firmware (Treo650-1.04-VZW), but the 1.03 worked fine too. I'm not sure you're what you're doing wrong though. I'm assuming that you are saving your favorites correctly. Are you able to pair the phone with the car?

msegal
12-13-2005, 07:55 AM
I'm running the newest Verizon firmware (Treo650-1.04-VZW), but the 1.03 worked fine too. I'm not sure you're what you're doing wrong though. I'm assuming that you are saving your favorites correctly. Are you able to pair the phone with the car?

I have favourites if thats what you mean.. ie the list under the main dial screen where you can just select a name with the stylus and dial.. .(i dont have quick keys (ie, 1 to dial this, 2 for this, etc..).. The phone pairs just fine, inbound and outbound calls... could it be the idrive software?

mark

willpooted
12-13-2005, 10:05 AM
Could be. I don't have idrive, so I'm not sure. sorry

msegal
12-14-2005, 02:51 PM
Ok i got moved to this forum and now nothing!!.. Anyway, i have since tried a nokia, and a sony ericsson.. nothing. I will be trying a RAZR tonight.. If not its back to the dealership..

mark