PDA

View Full Version : How do I find out if I have Sat-Radio Prep

redsox542
12-18-2005, 11:45 PM
Hi. I am pretty sure I remember my leasing agent telling me that my e90 came with sat-radio prep, but now that I am considering putting in Sirius, I am not so sure. I have an option for AUX. Does that mean that I don't have sat-radio prep, since the AUX option would not be there, and in place of it would be SAT? Is there a way to find out if I have the package without bringing it to the dealer? All help is appreciated.

Thanks

Victor

Technic
12-19-2005, 04:39 AM
Hi. I am pretty sure I remember my leasing agent telling me that my e90 came with sat-radio prep, but now that I am considering putting in Sirius, I am not so sure. I have an option for AUX. 1) Does that mean that I don't have sat-radio prep, since the AUX option would not be there, and in place of it would be SAT? 2) Is there a way to find out if I have the package without bringing it to the dealer? All help is appreciated.

Thanks

Victor

Victor

1) The AUX is standard in your E90, it does not have anything to do with your Sat prep.

2) Look for these connectors in your trunk: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97900 ... those are the Sat prep conectors.

Search is your friend... :thumbup: