PDA

View Full Version : Which Would You Buy Opinions Please

boston bmw
12-27-2005, 04:33 PM
Ok Bought A White 745li. Took It Back To The Dealership Wasnt Happy With It. Small Stuff Here And There. Now They Have A 2003 745i But It Has The Sport Pack And The Upgraded Leather. Which Would You Rather Have A Li Or I With The Sport Pack. Im 6 Foot 4 And The 6 Inches Is Alot But They Dont Have Any More Good Lis At The Bmw Dealer Help.

LA X3
12-27-2005, 10:04 PM
Does the six inches make a difference to the person sitting in the front seat? I wouldn't think the length would matter to anyone but the person sitting behind the driver.

Personally, if I fit comfortably in the driver's seat, the next most important things to me are the handling and interior amenities, so if you offer me those two things in exchange for six fewer inches in the back seat, it's a no-brainer.

gbelton
12-28-2005, 06:11 AM
Ok Bought A White 745li. Took It Back To The Dealership Wasnt Happy With It. Small Stuff Here And There. Now They Have A 2003 745i But It Has The Sport Pack And The Upgraded Leather. Which Would You Rather Have A Li Or I With The Sport Pack. Im 6 Foot 4 And The 6 Inches Is Alot But They Dont Have Any More Good Lis At The Bmw Dealer Help. 745Li is the better choice. The room in the back is invaluable. I only buy Li's because of the overall comfort in the front/rear. You can't just think about yourself. Your patrons should enjoy the the 7er too!

I would also recommend sport if you like to drive with some agression. If you just cruise about town or on the highway and you prefer not to take a turn or two, then your best option here would be non-sport. I buy sport on all my BMW's and have enjoyed days of comfort and days of performance driving.

I am 5'11" a good 3" shorter than you and all is well with me in the Li but for the i and I drove one for 3 months I was not satisfied; too tight for my comfort and I have no phobias. The choice is yours of course.

If this is your first BMW I would not settle. If you have specific criteria you want in your 7er cost included, PM me and I can get you in contact with someone who always takes care of me.

Good luck whatever you choose.

GMAN