PDA

View Full Version : Loose Back End

braxton
01-03-2006, 03:47 PM
I bought some dexter 3d rims and ever since, my back tires lost some traction when I accelerate quickly. Any advice?

Nick325xiT 5spd
01-03-2006, 03:50 PM
Throw out those piece of **** wheels and the crap tires you put on them.

braxton
01-03-2006, 03:59 PM
probably a good idea. I think I got ripped off by the guy because he only works with Toyotas. what do you think I should get instead. money isn't that large of a concern.

Nick325xiT 5spd
01-03-2006, 04:15 PM
Stupid bling size, or quality wheels that actually help the car?

jacksprat
01-03-2006, 04:18 PM
stupid small size or nice shiny big bling wheels that will actually visually enhance the car?

:rofl:

Nick325xiT 5spd
01-03-2006, 04:20 PM
stupid small size or nice shiny big bling wheels that will actually visually enhance the car?

Go buy a 300C and put double deuces on it. :rolleyes:

jacksprat
01-05-2006, 09:53 AM
variety is the spice of life my friend. Just as you are entitled to push performance wheels, I am entitled to push "bling" wheels. I do not look down on you nor think you ignorant for having a different opinion than me :thumbup:

I have said before, there are 3 types of people on this forum:

1) those who recognize that everyone has an opinion and respect it

2) those who have their own opinion and are close minded enough to make fun of or put down all others who have a conflicting opinion

3) spelling nazi's and nazi's who complain in general :D

jkb
01-05-2006, 01:06 PM

i fail to see how bling visually enhances the car. if you look at most designs out there which are considered by designers to be where the bar is set, bling usually doesn't sell: B&O a/v or phone products, apple products, etc. if bling would visually enhance the car, a lot of car manufactures would put on bling. but they dont. because to most people it is a good design which enhances the product and not bling.

jkb
01-05-2006, 01:08 PM
variety is the spice of life my friend. Just as you are entitled to push performance wheels, I am entitled to push "bling" wheels. I do not look down on you nor think you ignorant for having a different opinion than me :thumbup:

I have said before, there are 3 types of people on this forum:

1) those who recognize that everyone has an opinion and respect it

this is the biggest BS argument one can make. if i say:

"I love hitler and i support killing all the babies in the world"

do you have to recognize that opinion and respect it? i highly doubt that you would.

Plaz
01-05-2006, 01:09 PM
3) spelling nazi's and nazi's who complain in general

You shouldn't have used apostrophes in the above sentence fragment.

jkb
01-05-2006, 01:10 PM
probably a good idea. I think I got ripped off by the guy because he only works with Toyotas. what do you think I should get instead. money isn't that large of a concern.

i got PZero 20" tires for my Style 32's: http://photos.jkb.org/v/cars/750/

they grip the dry asphalt really well - the handling is amazing.

jkb
01-05-2006, 01:12 PM
You shouldn't have used apostrophes in the above sentence fragment.

haha...
btw, love the sigs, especially #47

jacksprat
01-05-2006, 01:26 PM
i fail to see how bling visually enhances the car.

again, as I said before, its all opinion. I fail to see alot of things you see probably, but who cares its just an opinion. I will not put youu down nor will I think I am superior to you because of it:tsk:

My first post about bling wheels being better that performance wheels was purely for amusement. the comment was just an opposite of what the other guy said to make a point that everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Nick325xiT 5spd
01-05-2006, 01:29 PM
again, as I said before, its all opinion. I fail to see alot of things you see probably, but who cares its just an opinion. I will not put youu down nor will I think I am superior to you because of it:tsk:

My first post about bling wheels being better that performance wheels was purely for amusement. the comment was just an opposite of what the other guy said to make a point that everyone is entitled to their opinions.
That's right. And I'm thoroughly entitled to my opinion that you should go buy a 300C and put double deuces on it.

jacksprat
01-05-2006, 01:33 PM
this is the biggest BS argument one can make. if i say:

"I love hitler and i support killing all the babies in the world"

do you have to recognize that opinion and respect it? i highly doubt that you would.

If you recall taking intro philosophy in college, I believe the argument you are making is considered to be "extreme". You are taking my simple argument and refuting it by citing an extreme case of it. It's a common logical fallacy. I am talking about opinons and respect regarding the way one decides to present ones car, while you are talking about killing people. :thumbup:

jacksprat
01-05-2006, 01:34 PM
That's right. And I'm thoroughly entitled to my opinion that you should go buy a 300C and put double deuces on it.

I concur, that is why my arguement is not with you, sir. haha