PDA

View Full Version : L.A. Auto show?

bmw330pp
01-06-2006, 10:56 PM
Anyone going to the Los Angeles auto show this weekend, or maybe next weekend? :dunno:

jordan2tre
01-07-2006, 08:22 AM
Will be there today to see the M6, Audi Q7 in person for 1st time.

1Dreamer
01-07-2006, 11:49 AM
Anyone going to the Los Angeles auto show this weekend, or maybe next weekend? :dunno:Yeah, I just sent emails to Markseven and Tyrone to see if they had any interest in going. I usually go every year and I don't make an all day deal out of it. I just go to check out a few of the more fun cars for a while. The M6 and the new Porsche Cayman S are at the top of my list this year.

I'd also be interested in trying one of the "authentic" Mexican food places you said you knew of sometime. Who knew El Torito wasn't authentic? haha! You'd just have to promise not to trick us into trying something that would give our mouths 1st degree burns. :eek: :)

bmw330pp
01-07-2006, 12:56 PM
Let me check my financial standing to see if we can get something going today. I'm going to have brunch with my mother, and I should be back in about 2 hours. If thats too late they are still open tomorrow also. We should go and steal...........uh I mean borrow the m6 off the showroom floor, and take it for a joy ride. :p

Edit: Just checked their website and they are open until 10pm tonight and from 9am - 8pm tomorrow.

1Dreamer
01-07-2006, 01:11 PM
Let me check my financial standing to see if we can get something going today. I'm going to have brunch with my mother, and I should be back in about 2 hours. If thats too late they are still open tomorrow also. We should go and steal...........uh I mean borrow the m6 off the showroom floor, and take it for a joy ride. :pI didn't necessarily mean today, so no worries. It's open through next weekend and I just sent off the emails so I may not even hear anything back today and it's probably too late to plan it for today at this point anyway. PM me if you want and I'll do the same if/when I hear something back. If they can't or don't want to go, maybe we can go steal . . . errr, I mean borrow the M6. Might be hard to fit 4 people in there anyway. ha!

bmw330pp
01-08-2006, 10:57 PM
Sorry I couldn't log on today until now. I will definately be going next week though. Hopefully this will let us get a few more people to go.:thumbup:

bmw330pp
01-15-2006, 10:04 AM
Is anyone going today?:dunno:

SmootheEar
01-18-2006, 06:20 AM
I cant believe I missed it two years in a row!

Missed out on all those free posters and catalogs... again!