PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Holein1
01-11-2006, 04:53 PM
Recently order my 2006 705Li (wanted a 650i but the 750 is so much more "practical"). Had a 735iL a while back. Currently driving a '02 Lexus LS430 with Euro Sports Suspension. Nice car but a little boring and definitely not trouble free - has a number of annoying minor issues.

I found the pricing/discount on these cars a little tought. I researched and got quotes from 11 dealers in SoCal and most would only do $1500 below msrp. Finally found one that gave me $4300 off (slightly better than carsdirect).

Options:
Sterling Gray Exterior
Gray interior
Lux Seating pkg
Convenience pkg
Sports pkg
Premium Sound
Sirius radio
Power rear sunshade
Rear door airbag

I was told that it is going to take 8 - 10 weeks for delivery. Does that sound about right to those who have ordered before?

jek889
01-11-2006, 07:44 PM
It sounds about right. You can track your vehicle from production to delivery on the web by using your build/order no. if I remember correctly. Maybe someone else can help you out with the specifics.

gbelton
01-11-2006, 09:18 PM
7-8 weeks and you can track the progress online. BMW owners Circle and then when the car is completed and hits the boat you can check it that way too. Run a search for that info.

Welcome to the 7er family.

GMAN