PDA

View Full Version : Interview with the Fly'n DutchMan Available at Bimmer Performance Store

Bob@BPS
01-13-2006, 10:04 PM
Hey Everyone,

We have posted an audio interview with one of the M3forum's most prolific tech article contributors on our website. It's an informative 18 minute conversation between myself and Sander Brouwers aka the Fly'n DuthhMan.

Sander is has been published twice in BMW Performance magazine. He has two new articles coming out in 2006 on a lightweight flywheel installation in Roundel and an article on drifting in Bimmer magazine. Sander's car was set up for drifting and there was "an open ended discussion of technique" between Indy car lights championship driver Townsend Bell and professional drift driver Alex Pfeiffer. Watch for these articles soon in these great magazines.

We'll be working with other industry people in the near future. Our plan is to bring fun and informative information to the BMW community in an innovative audio format. Please check Tech Info section of the Bimmer Performance Store site often for new interviews.

You can find this and other interviews on the tech info page of our site here:
http://www.bimmerperformancestore.com/techInfo.htm

Bob DeLellis, President
Bimmer Performance Store, Ltd.

Jon Shafer
01-13-2006, 11:19 PM
Sounds cool Bob. I used to work with Sander, and I sold him that Imola Red M3...

:thumbup:

Bob@BPS
01-17-2006, 07:44 PM
Sounds cool Bob. I used to work with Sander, and I sold him that Imola Red M3...

:thumbup:

Hi Jon,

He's a great guy and a good friend. I don't think his car looks much like it did when you sold it to him. :yikes: I'll tell him you gave him a :thumbup: on the interview. We may not want to compliment him too much. He may get a star complex and not be able to get his swollen head inside his rollbar. :rofl:

Everyone should listen to this interview when you get a chance. Sander is articulate and concise. He has a BS in finance and an MBA. Put his education together with his racing experience and knowledge from racing schools, and you've got a pretty good source of info.

We've extended offers to our friends at aFe, Borla, MagnaFlow and a few others that might like to come to the studio and talk about various aspects of their products. We hope to post new interviews on a regular basis, so please check back often.

Thanks,

Bob