PDA

View Full Version : Video Ipod on a Nav

Vegas
01-16-2006, 12:58 PM
I have a 2002 M3 with cd NAV and cassette behind the Nav screen. I want to know what I need to purchase to be able to play videos on the Nav screen from my video Ipod. Can it be done and who has the best setup and system. Thanks for all your help

jacobo
01-16-2006, 01:02 PM
I have a 2002 M3 with cd NAV and cassette behind the Nav screen. I want to know what I need to purchase to be able to play videos on the Nav screen from my video Ipod. Can it be done and who has the best setup and system. Thanks for all your help

Here you go, Tom at EAS. http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=316941

tom @ eas
01-17-2006, 12:54 AM

We can put the iPod Video on the NAV screen and more. Email me directly and I will be happy to send you more info.

crawform
01-17-2006, 12:59 PM
Your site is down. Let me know when it is back. I would like to check out your products.

tom @ eas
01-17-2006, 01:00 PM
Your site is down. Let me know when it is back. I would like to check out your products.

We have a temporary page until the site is completed - we should be up and running in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, I am happy to send any information you need via email.

esoteric
01-17-2006, 11:46 PM
Tom is this just a basic RGB conversion via a switcher and piped in mono? I couldn't tell in the video, it didn't seem as though George was hitting left to right when playing. i am not knocking, just curious?

tom @ eas
01-18-2006, 02:53 PM
Tom is this just a basic RGB conversion via a switcher and piped in mono? I couldn't tell in the video, it didn't seem as though George was hitting left to right when playing. i am not knocking, just curious?

The BMW version TV kits are in mono - we get full stereo sound. I'm not sure who you are referring to as "George".

esoteric
01-18-2006, 05:27 PM
Thorogood...bad to the bone

thanks for clarifying