PDA

View Full Version : neo ion

benzwit20s
01-16-2006, 06:38 PM
Well i searched online for a way to hook my ipod up in my bimmer and i found this neo ion thing anyone got any reviews of this or experince?

benzwit20s
01-16-2006, 06:41 PM
found the site http://www.neocaraudio.com/prod-ion.html i was wondering if it would be better to go with the ice link or this, and suggestions?

Mini Art
01-16-2006, 07:47 PM
found the site http://www.neocaraudio.com/prod-ion.html i was wondering if it would be better to go with the ice link or this, and suggestions?

I installed the Ice>link with no problems...very simple to install and use.:thumbup:

It sounds like this device has similar functions, so its not a big deal to me. Maybe you can try it out and post your opinion here. And if it works out better than the Ice>link, you may have started a new trend.

benzwit20s
01-16-2006, 07:57 PM
well iv read the icelink doesnt let u use ur ipod while connected but i guess ill try this new **** and let you guys now, hope the price isnt to crazy

tom @ eas
01-16-2006, 11:53 PM
well iv read the icelink doesnt let u use ur ipod while connected but i guess ill try this new **** and let you guys now, hope the price isnt to crazy

Neo doesn't offer a specific BMW kit - they are resellers of the ice>Link as well. From the description of "their" other BMW kit, it sounds a lot like the USA Spec kit.

If you are looking for the ice>link Plus - we will sell you the ice>Link Plus. :thumbup:

benzwit20s
01-17-2006, 08:27 AM
Neo doesn't offer a specific BMW kit - they are resellers of the ice>Link as well. From the description of "their" other BMW kit, it sounds a lot like the USA Spec kit.

If you are looking for the ice>link Plus - we will sell you the ice>Link Plus. :thumbup:

Well i have read multiple threads about not being able to use the head unit to find all your songs, and the ipod not being able to woek while connected, is this true?

tom @ eas
01-17-2006, 09:49 AM
Well i have read multiple threads about not being able to use the head unit to find all your songs, and the ipod not being able to woek while connected, is this true?

You are able to browse by Artist/Albums/Playlists to find any selection on your iPod. This does lock out the controls on the iPod, this is so you have access everything via the steering wheel or radio controls (head unit).

You don't even need to see the iPod, full control is at your fingertips. :thumbup:

tierfreund
01-17-2006, 09:55 AM
@tom:

Any news on the icelink for the E90. I-drive maybe even ?

tom @ eas
01-17-2006, 09:58 AM
@tom:

Any news on the icelink for the E90. I-drive maybe even ?

Not yet other than it is still in development and expected by Spring '06. As soon as I get an exact release date, I will let the forums know!

benzwit20s
01-19-2006, 04:50 PM
where can i order the ice>link plus for my 06 330ci online?

tom @ eas
01-19-2006, 04:54 PM
where can i order the ice>link plus for my 06 330ci online?

We have them in stock! Feel free to contact me via phone or email and as can ship as soon as tomorrow morning.