PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forum

JKSZ4
01-19-2006, 10:44 AM
Hey everybody!
New to the BMW world. Pop's just got a 05 Z4. Im tryin to write a paper for a Winter Class i'm taking, and i figured this would be a good place to come and find some info. I am wondering how I-Drive works, and what exactly it does? Id appreciate any help i could get! thank you in advance. Heres a pic of my Truck and pop's Z4

Salvator
01-19-2006, 11:07 AM
Hey everybody!
New to the BMW world. Pop's just got a 05 Z4. Im tryin to write a paper for a Winter Class i'm taking, and i figured this would be a good place to come and find some info. I am wondering how I-Drive works, and what exactly it does? Id appreciate any help i could get! thank you in advance. Heres a pic of my Truck and pop's Z4

Have you tried the "Search" function yet? If not, I'm sure there are plenty of threads (pro and con) about I-Drive... Also, if you go to www.bmwusa.com (http://www.bmwusa.com) and check out some of their technical links, they probably have one about I-Drive... Good luck with your report! :thumbup:

JKSZ4
01-19-2006, 11:21 AM
Searched, but couldnt find much useful...im just lookin for the basics of how it works and what it does. BMWUSA had a article on it, but all i got from it was...well nothing particularly helpful. I just need the basics.

Jever
01-19-2006, 01:49 PM
Searched, but couldnt find much useful...im just lookin for the basics of how it works and what it does. BMWUSA had a article on it, but all i got from it was...well nothing particularly helpful. I just need the basics.
First off, welcome to the 'Fest. Hopefully you'll stick around for a while after you do your paper. This is a fun place to waste your life away at.

If you really want some colorful comments on iDrive, check out the 6 and 7 series forums and of course try different search words and you'll find a ton of info.

wwb4
01-19-2006, 02:08 PM
Welcome to the Fest. :wave: You can try looking under the new 3, 5, 6, 7 series threads for info. for your report about the idrive. Good luck!!! :thumbup: