PDA

View Full Version : UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit for e46 330,328 and e36 M3 (NEW)

GhostRider
01-24-2006, 10:02 AM
For sale is a UUC SSK evo3 brand new never used/installed. This is the full original kit. I purchsed it for an e36 M3 I never ended up purchasing so I am now selling it. Includes all instructions and original parts direct from UUC.

The upgraded cartridge bearing as well as the delrin carrier bushings are also included in this kit.

The unique characteristics of the EVO3 design include:

height adjustment via upper-section length change (this does not change linkage geometry like moving-ball designs).
flex and rotation-free lever construction with full-length vibration-absorbing bushing.
linkage geometry perfectly corrected, with self-adjusting primary pivot bearing that permanently retains lubrication and precision (some models).
zero-tolerance lower pivot bearings that never require lubrication and eliminate significant mechanism friction. These do not wear or ovalize like solid-metal or plastic designs with expanding tolerances.

Applications:
UUC P/N: USCE
UUC's website states the following applications for this part number:

'95-'99 M3
'96-'00 328
'01-'03 330 5-speed

Pic of the kit:
http://photos.e46fanatics.com/data/500/3779DSC00792.JPG

Price:
$340 shipped + 3.2%(if paying by PayPal)
Total if paying by PayPal $350.88

Contact Methods
Email me, PM me, or post here. If PM fills up then send it as an email and I will get it. I will respond to all responses. To any buyers I will also provide phone contact, primary email contact, school email contact, address(of course) and any other contact info they may want.

Accepted forms of payment:
Check/Money Order
PayPal
Cash

Check/Money Order payment will require extra time to clear before order is shipped. I will notify buyer when payment is recieved and when it is deposited. As soon as it clears I will ship item immediately.
PayPal payments will be charged an additional 3.2% of the agreed upon total order cost(order cost + shipping). If you don't agree with this choose another method of payment please. As soon as payment is in PayPal account then I will ship item.
Cash is sent at your own risk. Please add delivery confirmation to sent payment for your own safety. With all the other payment options out there I don't know why anyone would use cash anyway.

Terms, an offer is pending until payment is recieved. When I recieve payment this completes the sale and seals the deal. As with any sale the best offer will generally be the person who gets the item(s).

Shipping:
Shipping for this item is included in the above price.
Shipping is generally done with UPS or USPS. If you have specific shipping instructions let me know and I will see what I can do. Most requests can be accomodated.

My buyer/seller feedback
You can view previous feedback here:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=76169&highlight=ghostrider

Upon completion of the transaction feel free to post your response here as well.

Thanks for looking,
Shelton

GhostRider
01-24-2006, 10:07 AM
Also check out my UUC DSSR for e36 M3 and most other e36, e34 M5 here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129209

GhostRider
02-01-2006, 05:43 PM
Price Change:
$315 + 3.2% PayPal Fees.

Total payment by PayPal: $325

or

Total payment by check/ money order: $315

GhostRider
02-06-2006, 11:04 AM
Updated EVO 3

Price drop to $300 + 3.2%PayPal fees

FOr just the evo3 SSK the total to PayPal would be $309.60

IF you want to buy the Evo3 AND DSSR together the total to PayPal would be $428.00

If some one buys both together I will throw in an unused UUC v2 clutch stop that I do not need since I already have one.

GhostRider
02-09-2006, 11:10 AM
bump

GhostRider
02-28-2006, 11:51 AM
sold