PDA

View Full Version : Clear Bra on Jet Black - Pictures?

Nevervana
01-25-2006, 10:57 AM
Anyone have pics (high quality up close) of how clear bra looks (or doesnt look, hopefully) on a Jet Black car?

I am thinking of getting the hood section done too, but I was told you can see a fine line going across the hood, since it has no "seam".

-N-

ktc
01-25-2006, 11:09 AM
Anyone have pics (high quality up close) of how clear bra looks (or doesnt look, hopefully) on a Jet Black car?

I am thinking of getting the hood section done too, but I was told you can see a fine line going across the hood, since it has no "seam".

-N-

I saw at my BMW dealership that they now offer a clear bra service that I believe is different than the typical scratchgard or 3M ones. It did not cover the entire hood, but rather only the first 6" or something. Does the mirrors and lights. It was something like $600 installed.

BahnBaum
01-25-2006, 11:13 AM
I saw at my BMW dealership that they now offer a clear bra service that I believe is different than the typical scratchgard or 3M ones. It did not cover the entire hood, but rather only the first 6" or something. Does the mirrors and lights. It was something like $600 installed.

Those dealer installs are actually done by outside companies. The guys that did mine have the contract to do the dealer installs for the local BMW and Mini dealerships.

Alex