PDA

View Full Version : 2002 M3 - PRISTINE - Leaving Country - For Sale - 50,000km ($10,000 STEREO MODS)

SexualCongee
01-25-2006, 01:57 PM
http://www.m3forum.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=13233&size=big&sort=1&cat=522

Hey Everyone,

Iím from the Toronto Area.

I need to sell my 2002 M3 as soon as possible.

Itís my baby and I would love to take it with me to England but the excise taxes are such a scam. So I need to get rid of it before I can go.

Details: (as advertised in the AutoTrader.ca)

2002 M3. 50,000 km

Good for Stereo Enthusiast who appreciates tasteful cosmetic and performance mods that are *non-invasive* (easy to remove)

PRISTINE: Titanium Silver, blk.leather, 333hp, 6spd, CUSTOM ($10K) 1000w stereo, TV, 12-CD, 6-DVD. Hamann Front Lip, Euro cross-drilled rotors, red calipers, Xenon lights, moonroof, power everything, fully loaded, Existing factory warr. MINT MUST SEE

Here are more specific details of modifications.

Genuine Hamann Front Lip (with documentation)
European Floating Cross Drilled Rotors (New, Under 2000kms)
Mintex Dustless Brake Pads (New, Under 2000kms)
Alpine TV /w Integrated Steering Wheel Controls
12-Disc CD Changer
6-Disc DVD Changer
2 x 12w3 JL Audio Subwoofers
500/1 JL Audio Amp for Subs
Focal Polykevlar 165K2 Front Components
300/2 JL Audio Amp for Front Components
UUC Short Shifter
AC Schnitzer Aluminum Pedals
PIAA Foglight Bulbs
Philips Silvervision Front Signal Bulbs
Polarg Rear Signal Bulbs
Custom Made Subwoofer Enclosure and shroud in trunk /w Custom Blue Neon Lighting

I MAY HAVE TO PART IT OUT, So if you are interested in the custom stereo (tv, cd and dvd changers, subs especially Ė nicely arranged to STILL give you enough trunk space for 2 medium suit cases) still leave a message for me.

http://www.m3forum.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=13233&size=big&sort=1&cat=522

Check out the picture for look of the Hamann Front Lip.

$55,000 CAD (with mods)

*LEASING OPTIONS AVAILABLE* I can hook you up with a lease price if you don't have the entire payment now.

MY CONTACT INFORMATION:
Jeff
Phone: 647-226-2000
e-mail: sexualcongee@hotmail.com

Malibubimmer
01-25-2006, 07:51 PM
Did you read the terms of service on this Board before you double posted your ad in the wrong places?

Don't respond. It's a rhetorical question. Of course, you didn't. This thread will shortly be removed.