PDA

View Full Version : Death by BMW--CSI

Bmwcat
01-27-2006, 06:08 PM
Last week's CSI had a woman killed by her own Bimmer in a Las Vegas parking garage. I believe it was a 5 or 7 series!!! I'm seeing more Bimmers on television these days...:yikes:

KrisL
01-27-2006, 07:58 PM
Last week's CSI had a woman killed by her own Bimmer in a Las Vegas parking garage. I believe it was a 5 or 7 series!!! I'm seeing more Bimmers on television these days...:yikes:

If I recall, it was an E34.

Test_Engineer
01-30-2006, 01:37 PM
I'm seeing more Bimmers on television these days...:yikes:
Too bad it's ALWAYS the "Bad Guy" driving the bimmer! :tsk: Anyone else ever notice that?:dunno:

Bigs
01-30-2006, 01:46 PM
I have noticed and thats how I like it. Let the good guy drive an accord or camry

kyle5574
01-30-2006, 02:12 PM
Last week's CSI had a woman killed by her own Bimmer in a Las Vegas parking garage.

Did it happen to involve somebody locking her in using her keyless? I love doing that to my wife. :rofl:

Bmwcat
01-30-2006, 05:09 PM
Did it happen to involve somebody locking her in using her keyless? I love doing that to my wife. :rofl:

The victim was a CPA smashed by her own car, driven by the bad guy, a girl!! I did notice a technical flaw. The car was started up using a screwdriver, which is impossible now. Newer Bimmers use a chip-embedded key. :confused:

KrisL
01-30-2006, 05:14 PM
The victim was a CPA smashed by her own car, driven by the bad guy, a girl!! I did notice a technical flaw. The car was started up using a screwdriver, which is impossible now. Newer Bimmers use a chip-embedded key. :confused:

...but it was an E34, which was prior to the chip I believe.

BmW745On19's
01-30-2006, 07:34 PM
James Bond drives a few Bimmers and so does the Transporter. But yes I have to concur, most of the time bad guys drive the bimmers, remember Ronin, Robert Dinero had the S8 and shot a tow missle into a Benz which then smashed into a 7 if i recall correctly.