PDA

View Full Version : Most unreal M Coupe/Motorcycle video

whitem3/4
01-27-2006, 09:49 PM
Holy sh!@ Watch this!

Ghostrider Z3M coupe chase (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-781163969053975339)

If busted I'd be in jail for rest of natural born life! Motorcyle dude is just plain nuts 200kmph on a shoulder!!!!

DaKine
01-29-2006, 12:34 AM
This video has made it's rounds on all the BMW forums about a million times. It is impressive, though.

I love your car, by the way.

armaq
01-30-2006, 12:59 AM
Yep have seen the video. Very entertaining to watch.

But my real reason for posting is that I'd like to know how do you like your GC S/T coilover kit? Since you've done the One Lap, would you recommend it for a street driven M3/4 that sees track use 3 or 4 times a year? TIA.

whitem3/4
01-31-2006, 10:22 AM
Yep have seen the video. Very entertaining to watch.

But my real reason for posting is that I'd like to know how do you like your GC S/T coilover kit? Since you've done the One Lap, would you recommend it for a street driven M3/4 that sees track use 3 or 4 times a year? TIA.

I hadnt seen the video until this past week. Didnt realize it'd been out there so long.

My M3/4 is my daily driver and I love the GC set up. IMO the koni's they use ride so much better than some aftermarket shocks like the bilstein sports I used to have. Only down side is that my car is much lower now and you really have to watch speed bumps etc, as its easy to scrape. The height is adjustable though, but I leave it set for track because I love the way it handles. Best is to ride in a GC e36 is anyone in your area has one. Spring rates also can affect the daily ride too and GC lets you pick almost any spring rate. I ordered mine through Bimmerworld and James Clay helped me choose what spring rates to go w/.

BTW I only track mine 3-4 times/year. I had always wanted to do OLOA once in my life and one of my best friends a driving school instructor just managed to get the time off together to do it.

jaydoc1
02-01-2006, 05:50 PM
Holy sh!@ Watch this!

Ghostrider Z3M coupe chase (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-781163969053975339)

If busted I'd be in jail for rest of natural born life! Motorcyle dude is just plain nuts 200kmph on a shoulder!!!!

Man, they'll let anyone post on this forum. :D