PDA

View Full Version : Arizona (Phoenix/Tucson) Clear Bra Installer?

KevinM
01-28-2006, 05:23 PM
I've put off the installation of a clear bra long enough, but I am worried about finding a good installer. I don't know of any expert installers in Tucson, and am willing to go to Phoenix. If I don't get any recs I will probably go to BMW North Scottsdale.

Thanks

nepenthean
02-13-2006, 02:28 AM
Did you ever get your clearbra installed? If so, at N scottsdale? I need to get it done shortly. Please tell me of your experience.

Thanks

KevinM
02-15-2006, 09:36 PM
Did you ever get your clearbra installed? If so, at N scottsdale? I need to get it done shortly. Please tell me of your experience.

Thanks

I did get it installed. I was referred (by a satisfied customer) to the company that does many installs for Phoenix dealerships (and for all of the dealerships at the North Scottsdale complex).

UltraShield of Phoenix
602-670-9999
www.ultra-shield-phoenix.com

The work was done at the North Scottsdale complex as they have a shop there. However, they do work elsewhere as well including at your home. I saved about $100 going directly to Ultrashield rather than through the BMW dealership.

I am very happy with the install. They are using the 3rd generation of the 3M product.

gr8330
02-17-2006, 08:21 PM
Ryan at Ultra Shield does all their work in a couple of bays behind BMW North Scottsdale they are not mobile. 602-694-6979
Airpark Tint also installs the clear bra. Hayden-Greenway Loop and Frank Loyed Wright Blvd. 480-315-8468. They both have done work on my cars and no complaints about either.