PDA

View Full Version : International Executive Lease Program

marvenmassey
02-04-2006, 11:33 PM
Hi Guys - here is the detail on a special lease program from BMWFS..
BMW Financial Services offers a financing program for International Executives
working in the United States. International Executives are customers on a work assignment for a limited number of years with the following Visa Classifications: E-1, E-2, H-1B1, H-1C, H-2A, H-2B, L-1A, L-1B, O-1, O-2, P-1, P-3, R-1, R-2. Due to the nature of this work, an international executive will generally not have an established credit bureau in the U.S. This may result in the applicant having a difficult time obtaining automotive credit. The International Executive Program is not designed for individuals that are Visitors, students, permanent resident aliens, or have asylum status. Permanent resident aliens who can prove their residency status will be subject to normal credit approval procedures. Individuals with a student or visitor class visa are not eligible for financing under the International Executive Program.

I am in the US for the next 3 - 5 years. I am currently on a L1 Visa. Does anyone have any experiance with this? I am looking to lease a 330CI.

Cheers
Marven

LDV330i
02-04-2006, 11:52 PM
I am sure that this "special" leasing program does not include aggressive money factors (effective interest rates), probably to the contrary one that leads to a higher interest rate, since the targeted market will have no credit history and will not be able to shop around. :dunno:

LDV330i
02-05-2006, 12:07 AM
You really should not cross post. You have started 4 threads on this subject when one in the right forum would do the job.

marvenmassey
02-05-2006, 12:52 AM
You really should not cross post. You have started 4 threads on this subject when one in the right forum would do the job.
and I cannot remove the postings...:mad:

SteveinBelAir
02-05-2006, 06:51 AM
I originally came here on an H1 and found it very easy to buy a car with no established credit.

That was in the 80's though with 25% down. An 84 CJ7 with huge wheels/tires. This boy from London was king of the hill... until I saw all the other CJ7s with huge wheels and tires :)

BTW, that was the best pedal set up for heel/toeing out of any manual I've ever owned.