PDA

View Full Version : Sub woofer

black_ace
02-08-2006, 03:40 PM
Anyone done anything to upgrade the system in the car. I don't want to touch the factory setting, but I need more bass. I don't have the logic 7, and my system sucks. I don't want to shake the ground, but I definately need to get something......Any suggestions for the 7series radio upgrade. I came out of an suv with a 6k system, so this factory is killing me.

BmW745On19's
02-08-2006, 05:54 PM
Adjust your equalizer, the stereo system is plenty of power. You won't get into anything for less than 3k if you want more power w/o touching the factory stuff.

What do you dislike about the system? If you are lacking bass, try turning the equalizer all the way up and go to the BASS setting and turn that up, that will atleast shake the block:thumbup:

black_ace
02-08-2006, 06:43 PM
Idon't have the logic 7.....no eq with my radio. Should have gotten one with logic 7. I have bass turned all the way up....

Adjust your equalizer, the stereo system is plenty of power. You won't get into anything for less than 3k if you want more power w/o touching the factory stuff.

What do you dislike about the system? If you are lacking bass, try turning the equalizer all the way up and go to the BASS setting and turn that up, that will atleast shake the block:thumbup:

BmW745On19's
02-08-2006, 07:29 PM
Oh I thought it said you DID have logic 7, my bad. Contact these (http://www.sensuoussound.com) people, they'll either hook you up or find someone to hook you up for a good price.:thumbup:

dm1productions
02-09-2007, 08:45 PM
Come On But That Serious Sound System Place Is For Big Dogs With A Bunch Of Money Well It Seens That Way

n pinson
02-09-2007, 09:22 PM
Come On But That Serious Sound System Place Is For Big Dogs With A Bunch Of Money Well It Seens That Way

:confused: :tsk:

asci01
02-10-2007, 09:40 AM

Those guys are excellent.

Would you rather have Best Buy do it?

He had an SUV "with a 6k audio system". So I don't think cost is too much of an issue.