PDA

View Full Version : Survey: How much would you spend??

PHROZENM3
02-13-2006, 02:23 PM
Hey guys,

I want your HONEST opinions.

How much would you spend on a Supercharger system for an E36 M3?? Being that the car is reaching the 10yr mark, how much do you think is wise to spend on FI for this car??

PLEASE NO LOW-BALLIN SINCE THIS IS IN NO WAY A SALES THREAD.

GIVE YOUR HONEST OPINION!!

Thanx

PropellerHead
02-13-2006, 05:21 PM
Hey guys,

How much would you spend on a Supercharger system for an E36 M3?? Being that the car is reaching the 10yr mark, how much do you think is wise to spend on FI for this car??

ThanxI'd get nervous over $4K.

As for how much is *wise*... Well... ZERO $. But that's not really what you were asking, I'll bet.

SmoothCruise
02-14-2006, 12:49 AM
Hey guys,

Thanx

hey, I've been to your website. What ever happened to the twin supercharger car you had on one of your pages?

Not any more than what it would take to buy a better motor (with labor as part of cost.)
I haven't done any research on how much a new motor would cost me, but I'd replace my motor in my 6er with the Corvette's LS7, if it could be done.

What I'd like to see you guys do is something I haven't seen any tuner do: bore and stroke motors without lowering max rpm, AND adding a super charger, AND the ECU to make it all work.

325ic a beer
02-14-2006, 12:59 AM
Just get it if you really want it. Put it out in the Universe and enjoy the response.
Especially in your right foot.