PDA

View Full Version : More problems. Will not start. No door alarm..

gedwyn
03-04-2006, 11:35 AM
Well this must be my year. Aside from my top not working (See previous post) now it will not start and the door open alarm does not sound. In the process of putting a new audio system in I noticed the door alarm stopped making noise while the alarm box was still plugged in. No more bing....bing...bing.. This happened while I was under the steering column moving some speaker wires around. Well I figured no big deal since I did not like the door alarm anyway but I checked under to see if anything was pulled out. All looked perfectly fine. So I closed it all up and tried to start the car. Well the air and computer will not come on and it will not even try to turn over. When I turn the key everything in the dash lights up as normal and the fan motor starts but it will not try to start or turn over. I checked the fuses and as far as I can tell they are all intact. I am kind of freaking out in that I hope I did not screw something up. I have working on this car many times before under the steering column with no problems ever.

Anybody know what could possibly be wrong??????

First my top now this...Help...:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

gedwyn
03-05-2006, 09:06 AM
I fixed it. It was an A/C fuse. I had to look really close to find it. But I did.
Now if I can just reset my conv. my top.

Thanks,
Paul

:rofl: