PDA

View Full Version : FS:Complete 95 S50 LTW motor with 16k on it

m3ltw98
03-04-2006, 04:49 PM
Finally putting this up for sale as I am going to drop in a euro 3.0. This is coming out of my M3 LTW which has very low mileage. This motor is perfect in everyway. Never raced, misshifted and always taken care of. I am selling this motor COMPLETE. The buyer will get everything (intake manifold, wiring harness, ecu, cast exhaust manifolds,ECIS intake etc..) Here is what is done to the motor. All the motor work has been done by Chuck Stickley of CSS Motorsports.
-Schrick cams (installed March of 03)
-CSS underdrive pulleys (installed March of 03)
-Custom dynoed chip. (performed March of 03)
This motor produced 255rwhp on a dynojet in May 03 with everything that is listed above. This particular motor also has the GT oil pan on it with the dual pickups for track days to prevent oil starvation. The current mileage as of today is 16,516. For the whole package, Im looking to get 5500obo It is still in the car but will be removed once payment is received or a deposit put down. Here is a picture I took today of the motor. You get everything you see that is part of the motor (even the sweet valve cover ) Please email me at jsedacca@gmail.com with any questions or post here. Thank you
Jared

Viperian86
01-31-2007, 09:01 PM
The engine still for sale? If not, but, still have it do you want to part with you s50 manifold, cams?