PDA

View Full Version : Transporter on FX Tonight

DaveChapin
03-06-2006, 07:32 PM
FX is playing the movie the Transporter as I write this (well it just finished). Hadn't seen this before. It basically stars a BMW 7 series from just before the Bangle era. The opening chase sequence showed off the car (black of course) quite well (including everything from shots while parked and while slowly creeping out of a parking garage like some kind of jungle cat -- and of course while flying down streets). I think the current 7 is an attractive car. But this show made me wish they still made the older model. Wow, what an elegant, nasty, subtle, muscular design that was. The square trunk and low hood line looked so good.

BmW745On19's
03-06-2006, 07:41 PM
I agree. I tried to watch it from the beginning but the sound was all messed up for some reason, got fixed after the girl was taken out of the trunk.

That does make me lust for an old body style 750iL/740i. If I ever come across a 2001 in navy blue/ creme/navy interior with low miles, I'm going to snatch it up.:thumbup:

bimmer7
03-06-2006, 08:50 PM
FX is playing the movie the Transporter as I write this (well it just finished). Hadn't seen this before. It basically stars a BMW 7 series from just before the Bangle era. The opening chase sequence showed off the car (black of course) quite well (including everything from shots while parked and while slowly creeping out of a parking garage like some kind of jungle cat -- and of course while flying down streets). I think the current 7 is an attractive car. But this show made me wish they still made the older model. Wow, what an elegant, nasty, subtle, muscular design that was. The square trunk and low hood line looked so good.

Yes indeed the best looking 7 series BMW ever created :thumbup: