PDA

View Full Version : Need detailing recommendations for black car

Xens
03-14-2006, 02:21 AM
What's a good place to bring a black car to get professionally detailed? I have a bunch of microscratches in the clear-coat down the doors and quarter panels. Need recommendation for a good place that knows how to properly treat black cars since it's usually easier to cause more problems than fix things on a black car. I'm around Berkeley area so anything within a 25 mile radius is fine with me.

Thanks in advance!

demon-duc666
03-16-2006, 07:07 PM
im located in the south bay...and i know you said 25 mile radius, but im gonna go ahead and say a&js auto detailing over in san jose by the airport. i believe its on coleman and taylor. i just picked up my car and i got the regular clay and wax treatment for $160. while i was there i saw a black g35 waiting to be picked up and let me tell you.....it was spotless.

they also have a bunch of other great services such as engine and undercarriage steaming. not to mention a full interior detail. if i were you id go while it is overcast, sometimes theyve been know to cut some deals. id be careful though...they have sorry hours during slow days

i know its a long drive, but ill just put in my .02 since you havent had any responses yet.