PDA

View Full Version : NE meet 5/27

brownie
04-20-2006, 10:30 AM
Well this is my first attempt at setting up a meet but with everything always going on, on the west coast I'd like to get a good meet over here on the east coast in our New England area. I'm located in Massachusetts and a good place for meets is in Rhode Island at Colt State Park. Very nice place, scenic, we're allowed to park up in the grass and can accomodate a lot of vehicles and people. I will be posting this on many other BMW forums, hopefully I can get this to be a good turn out. I am setting the date for May 27th, which is a Saturday time from 12 noon until you feel like leaving. All are welcome! It's going to be a bring your own food/beverage thing, but there are some food places all within 5 minutes. Still working out more details but wanted to post now to start getting a list. Like I said hopefully I can get a good turnout and get quite a few M3's to show up.
Heres the website for the park, for more info on the park and for directions - http://www.riparks.com/colt.htm

motor_werke
04-20-2006, 01:52 PM
I'm interested. Please keep us up to date with the progress on organizing it.

I'll be representing the e36 camp, since I'm guessing most will have newer cars than I. Perhaps you should gather email address to keep us up to date, as I know I am likely to forget.

Fixxer
04-20-2006, 02:01 PM
let me know.

SLiX2
04-22-2006, 06:23 PM
Hows the turnout looking (as far as people saying that they are definatly coming)?
I am interrested, just wondering if its going to be worth coming up from Pennsylvania, about a 6.5hr drive.

If its looking good, then possibly count 1 M3 in. :thumbup:

brownie
04-23-2006, 05:06 PM
I'll post the actual list later on, but we're at about 40 people right now. Bring your friends too! :thumbup: Its at like 39 people who are definate, than a few other maybe's and also a couple of definate peoples friends in some vw's. Its really a set bmw get together but if you got others interested they're welcome.

omw41
04-24-2006, 12:46 PM
I would like to come. I live in CT and drive an 86 325 ES that I am slowly restoring. Keep me posted.

motor_werke
04-25-2006, 10:20 AM
I would like to come. I live in CT and drive an 86 325 ES that I am slowly restoring. Keep me posted.

Great, if I go, I won't be the only one with an ancient car ;-) I still love my e36! (wish it had vanos though, would really help in the low end)

chris turby
05-18-2006, 07:35 PM
I am a new owner of an e46 M3 and would love to know more abou this.

edsmax
05-27-2006, 04:49 AM
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=354472

The meet is today at 12 noon at Colt State Park in Bristol RI. People are checking the weather to make sure it is 100% definite. Please check here or at the link above.

Ed