PDA

View Full Version : Passport BMW,THE BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!

300B
05-01-2006, 05:09 AM
Hello all,

Recently I have been in the DC area market looking to purchase an E90 325i and have been emailing and conversing with a few dealers but one really stood out:

PASSPORT BMW

I am not new to the car buying experience with this being my 18th:tsk: car(3rd BMW) and like any other normal person I pretty much loathe the BS many dealers pull however my purchase of a 325i at Passport last Friday was BAR NONE THE BEST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD AT A DEALERSHIP!:)

No BS,no games,dishonesty or other nonsense.
Just straight shooters and a superior salesman in John Dugan:) :thumbup: who addressed my emails promptly and answered all of my questions.A real quality salesman and staff who made the ENTIRE experience actually very enjoyable:thumbup: .

All aspects of the purchase were fantastic and best of all it was by far the fastest i've ever been in and out of a dealership buying a car.My wife was very happy on how quick and efficient PASSPORT was.

The finance officer was fantastic offering an excellent APR and prices on the avalible warrantys.I've researched what other dealers have offered for these warrantys for and no joke PASSPORT crushed them right off the bat.

All in all I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PASSPORT BMW.

Alan Breeze

Please feel free to PM me with questions

BTW,honorable mention:VOB BMW

guitarman
05-01-2006, 05:53 AM
Glad to hear about your experience with Passport. Your honorable mention however, will raise some eyebrows. VOB has been slammed over and over again on this board. At least in the past, they were the antithesis of what you described for Passport. Perhaps they've gotten better. Let's hope.

JBasham
05-02-2006, 05:26 AM
VOB = Rockville
Passport = Marlow Heights

Not really even in the same neighborhood, dude.