PDA

View Full Version : Wow, what a Concept!

IndyMike
12-21-2001, 04:31 PM
I'm actually able to post from my PC at Home! That other board that will remain nameless (bimmer.org) banned my arse from posting at home for reasons that were never explained. Since I truly am a choir boy and an angel (my shoulder blades are aching from where my wings are trying to sprout) it couldn't be because of any offensive language (heck is about as strong as word as I use in my cussing lexicon).

I can now post without worrying about my boss peering over my shoulder asking, "and just what are you doing there, Mike?".

I definitely think I'll need to find another ISP 'cause I only got 1200 minutes with the current provider.

Can anybody recommend any decent replacements?

IndyMike
12-21-2001, 04:38 PM
What the heck is the name of that mountain range in the background of your 3er?

I didn't know there were any mountains in Toronto (speaking from general ignorance cause I've never been there).

IndyMike
12-21-2001, 05:06 PM
Glad they let you come across the border. Security is a heck of a lot of tougher these days:)

How did you manage to keep the 3er so clean? You ran it through a car wash before taking each pic, right?

Am I the only one that thinks that every time you round a bend in those mountainy areas in places like Utah, Colorado, Arizona, etc. you half expect to see a bunch of Indians charging towards you at a full gallop on there horses? I suppose if that were to really happen today they would be using Mustangs:)

Plaz
12-21-2001, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by IndyMike
Am I the only one that thinks that every time you round a bend in those mountainy areas in places like Utah, Colorado, Arizona, etc. you half expect to see a bunch of Indians charging towards you at a full gallop on there horses? I suppose if that were to really happen today they would be using Mustangs:)

If that were the case, you could just lose 'em in the twisties. :)