PDA

View Full Version : E39 M5 Turbos???

Schex
06-11-2006, 09:54 AM
I've done alot of research on several forums but am still wondering why there hasn't been any turbo kits made for the E39 M5. I've only heard of 1 person who had a completely custom job, but not much info on that at all. Any input would be great, thanks.

Also supercharger systems, any suggestions?

Schex

01Byte
06-11-2006, 10:24 AM
I've done alot of research on several forums but am still wondering why there hasn't been any turbo kits made for the E39 M5. I've only heard of 1 person who had a completely custom job, but not much info on that at all. Any input would be great, thanks.

Also supercharger systems, any suggestions?

Schex

Take a look at www.m5board.com

There are a few memebers who have taken the turbo route. At this point, there are several manufacturers that offer a kit. For example, Dinan offers the S3 package which includes a turbo kit.

Schex
06-11-2006, 10:56 AM
Arkady thanks for the reply, but Dinan offers a supercharger system for the car, as a few other companies, and I am a member of M5board.com. They are all supercharged, and somewhat familiar with the different companies and what they offer. My question is TURBOcharged, which is a different boost system.

01Byte
06-11-2006, 12:36 PM
Arkady thanks for the reply, but Dinan offers a supercharger system for the car, as a few other companies, and I am a member of M5board.com. They are all supercharged, and somewhat familiar with the different companies and what they offer. My question is TURBOcharged, which is a different boost system.

Oooppsss... :angel: sorry, didn't read the fine print :D

onesuperm3
06-12-2006, 12:57 PM
yeah there arent many options out there...supercharged is the way to go it seems