PDA

View Full Version : Premier in Late July

Socalz71
06-26-2006, 11:08 AM
Hi All:
Premier Mobile we all know is a top notch clear bra installer and they are planning to come to SoCal between July 25-30.

I'm on their list to visit but is questionable if they can come out to IE becuase its out of their way for one car. If there was another car, it would work. I had a second car lined up but backed out. Sam offered 15% off if he did two cars.

So now, I am looking to see if there is anyone interested in Premier for July who lives in the IE area. I think he will honor the discount but will follow-up if there is any interest. So please let me know. Thanks

///M Blitz
06-26-2006, 04:50 PM
Hi All:
Premier Mobile we all know is a top notch clear bra installer and they are planning to come to SoCal between July 25-30.

I'm on their list to visit but is questionable if they can come out to IE becuase its out of their way for one car. If there was another car, it would work. I had a second car lined up but backed out. Sam offered 15% off if he did two cars.

So now, I am looking to see if there is anyone interested in Premier for July who lives in the IE area. I think he will honor the discount but will follow-up if there is any interest. So please let me know. Thanks

More info about premier please. I'm not familiar with them.

motion
06-28-2006, 08:58 AM
IMO, they are probably the best clear bra installers out there. You could contact them for more information at www.premiermobilegroup.com. I have it on my Gallardo, CLS and 650. Probably the best and only "investment" on my cars.