PDA

View Full Version : New Ice Polish

mfasa
07-09-2006, 03:35 PM
80115 Hi to all my BMW Peeps out there I just had to tell everyone about this new product made by Turtle Wax,Called ICE,,Now this stuff is the BOMB,It cleans and out shines all the products I've ever used.Rubber moldings and plastic trim with no white residue left behind ...This stuff can even be applied in direct sunlight.....Cool.......Tell me your thoughts and is there other good stuff out there...THX:thumbup:..P.S....here's the link,http://www.icepolish.com/?tid=31

hockeynut
07-09-2006, 05:32 PM
Nice car! Chromed wheels??

I'm not a big fan of anything made by Turtle Wax. And anything that claims to do chrome, paint, rubber and plastic makes me a bit nervous. Think I'll stick w/Zaino.

ZM Blue Devil
07-09-2006, 05:35 PM
80115 Hi to all my BMW Peeps out there I just had to tell everyone about this new product made by Turtle Wax,Called ICE,,Now this stuff is the BOMB,It cleans and out shines all the products I've ever used.Rubber moldings and plastic trim with no white residue left behind ...This stuff can even be applied in direct sunlight.....Cool.......Tell me your thoughts and is there other good stuff out there...THX:thumbup:..P.S....here's the link,http://www.icepolish.com/?tid=31

+1 Love the stuff!:thumbup:

marc545i
07-09-2006, 08:41 PM
I saw an infomercial on that. People that used it like it over Mother's and Meguiar's.

BmW745On19's
07-09-2006, 09:18 PM
All it is is an oil. Nothing more, nothing less.

HPizKing
07-09-2006, 10:32 PM
I have yet to beat the following for keeping the CarbonBlack perfect... Klasse All-in-one polish followed (24 hrs later) by Pinnacle Sovereign wax -- great for dark colors. I do a clay bar every six months too. What is the ICE...a polish, glaze, what? Sounds interesting but I am leery of its all surface use..seems too easy. I might try it on the daily driver though.

mookjohnson
07-10-2006, 02:20 PM
I have yet to beat the following for keeping the CarbonBlack perfect... Klasse All-in-one polish followed (24 hrs later) by Pinnacle Sovereign wax -- great for dark colors. I do a clay bar every six months too. What is the ICE...a polish, glaze, what? Sounds interesting but I am leery of its all surface use..seems too easy. I might try it on the daily driver though.

I love AIO as well, but just FYI, the 24 hour wait pertains to Klasse SG, a sealant that should follow an application of AIO. After an application of Klasse SG, you should let it set for 24 hours (and some will say only 12) before applying another coat. 3 coats seem, to work best.