PDA

View Full Version : Southern CA dealerships

lisamariapenny
07-16-2006, 04:48 PM
I went to the Beverly Hills dealership waited inside for 15 minutes and nobody ever approached me and yet I could see and hear the sales people standing around talking. I looking to buy my first BMW either the 325 or 330. Any suggestions on dealerships that treat women customers with respect. peace, lisa :)

mahaloM3
07-16-2006, 05:05 PM
I went to the Beverly Hills dealership waited inside for 15 minutes and nobody ever approached me and yet I could see and hear the sales people standing around talking. I looking to buy my first BMW either the 325 or 330. Any suggestions on dealerships that treat women customers with respect. peace, lisa :)

Mckenna BMW will. :thumbup:
mahalo!!

Jon@TheMshop
07-17-2006, 12:50 PM
I recommend going to New Century BMW and ask for Dan Tyler. Tell him that Jon @ The M Shop sent you. Hopefully that isn't too far from where you live.

aajd2002
07-17-2006, 04:03 PM
Go to McKenna BMW...:thumbup:

e60lover
07-17-2006, 05:23 PM
First of all, don't go to Pacific BMW or Santa Monica, same deal as Beverly with me. Go to Valencia BMW; they have a great sales team, I bought two cars from there. And if your car needs service such as rattles etc. drive to Valencia BMW; their Service Dept. is EXCELLENT!!! :thumbup:

-e60lover

DBU
07-21-2006, 06:40 PM

If you know what you want, do your shopping via e-mail. Initially don't tell them who you are or give out phone numbers etc etc. Simply state exactly the car and options you are interested in and ask for the dealer's best offer. You have roughly two dozen dealers to choose from in SoCal. Once you get a decent offer back from a dealer, complete the price question, identify yourself and ask for a test drive. There will be minimum hassles this way and you will have "shopped" far more dealers than you could reasonably do in person. You can get e-mail addresses for dealers from the BMWUSA website. Good luck.