PDA

View Full Version : new zaino...

sak
07-23-2006, 05:08 AM
my new zaino kit arriving on monday ,
just a quick q's
i hv read at few sites that zaino can be used on wheels and on the outer side of window glass , and also on the chrome exhasut pipe,
anyone can confirm that or i shud avoid it ,
another thing about Z18 clay bar , same thing i read about it that , can be used on the window glass and shud be used on wheels,
any comments?
thanx
Sak

Boxboss
07-23-2006, 06:43 AM
my new zaino kit arriving on monday ,
just a quick q's
i hv read at few sites that zaino can be used on wheels and on the outer side of window glass , and also on the chrome exhasut pipe,
anyone can confirm that or i shud avoid it ,
another thing about Z18 clay bar , same thing i read about it that , can be used on the window glass and shud be used on wheels,
any comments?
thanx
SakYou could put Zaino on just about anything you wanted, but would you want to? Exhaust pipes will get hot enough to destroy just about anything you put on them - why bother? There has been a ton of discussion on what to put on wheels - Rejex is the only thing that seems to have a consensus. I use AIO only; because it's a cleaner as well as protectant and I have it and not Rejex.

I've read about using clay on glass - but in the context that if you can use it on glass without scratching, it's safe for your paint. I'm sure you can if you want to, but other glass cleaners will do just as well.

The bottom line is, yes you can clay and Zaino almost anything you want - but evaluate if you would want to from a time/effort/benefit standpoint.