PDA

View Full Version : AIO+SG or Acrylic jacket and FMJ?

mojo3
07-27-2006, 09:59 PM
Sunday I'm going to detail the e90. I have Klasse AIO and Sealant Glaze as well as Menzerna Acrylic Jacket and FMJ. I'm not sure which combination would be better. I plan on topping with Souveran Paste Wax. I've used Klasse products before and like them, but a friend of mine uses the Acrylic Jacket followed by FMJ, and topped with S100 and his black vehicles look amazing.

Any thoughts?

picus
07-28-2006, 04:55 AM
I don't think there will be any aesthetic difference if you're topping with a wax. I'd personally go the Klasse route just because SG doesn't have a cure time, and FMJ does. You'll be able to top SG with Souveran right away, as opposed to waiting 12-24 hours for FMJ to do it's thing.

dboy11
07-28-2006, 07:44 AM
I don't think there will be any aesthetic difference if you're topping with a wax. I'd personally go the Klasse route just because SG doesn't have a cure time, and FMJ does. You'll be able to top SG with Souveran right away, as opposed to waiting 12-24 hours for FMJ to do it's thing.

I'd agree with this there is little differnce in the look of the finish....the cure time is what will slow you down on the FMJ