PDA

View Full Version : New guy here!

KHADAFI
11-21-2002, 08:55 AM
Hey guys I just leased a 02 X5 4.4 about 2 months ago. I cant stop driving it...it feels too good.

My X5 did not have a premiun package only had the sports package which I think is better. But it did not come with the Nav system. I was wondering if anybody here knows if I can go back to the dealership and order one or is it just better to go with aftermakert one??

Thanks,

Digi
11-21-2002, 05:04 PM
I'd get a Garmin StreetPilot III if I were you. You can even move it from car to car. Works fine on dash. I have seen it on dash to left of steering wheel. About $750 and has voice instructions.

It is possible to retrofit NAV in your X5, but would cost $4k to $5K. I wouldn't think that would be worth it.

Kaz
11-21-2002, 05:14 PM
Hey Mohammar, welcome to the 'Fest. BTW, your last name is spelled "Qaddafi."

:D :lmao:

JPinTO
11-22-2002, 08:46 AM
Here is a review I did of the StreetPilot III: Works well in BMW vehicles too! :D

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14742

KHADAFI
11-22-2002, 02:44 PM
Hey thanks a lot! Im actually thinking of getting the 2 monitors in the back and one in the front. Like the one I saw at Circuit City the other day. It was a Nav system and I could play DVD's and CD's. so I think I will look into that....

Now Im looking for a body kit for my X5 do you guys have any suggestions??? What should I look for??? How about some rims too?? if you guys have any pictures please post them. I new to this so Im still trying to get used to it...

Oh BTW I know how to spell the real last name. I just got this name from one of the OUTLAWS.....

Thanks,