PDA

View Full Version : SF Bay Area - Where to get Rejex & Meguire's Gold Class Endurance Tire (natural)

jvr826
08-17-2006, 03:10 PM
Need this stuff asap, anyone know where to get? I called a couple local True Value hardware stores cuz Rejex website says they carry it, no gots.

Also can't find the endurance natural anywhere local, checked Kragen, Napa, Pep Boys, all have high gloss only.

TIA,

dboy11
08-17-2006, 03:26 PM
Need this stuff asap, anyone know where to get? I called a couple local True Value hardware stores cuz Rejex website says they carry it, no gots.

Also can't find the endurance natural anywhere local, checked Kragen, Napa, Pep Boys, all have high gloss only.

TIA,

Why do you need those specific products what are you trying to do?

jvr826
08-17-2006, 03:32 PM
I'm in no rush for the Endurance tire gel stuff, but I want the Rejex this weekend cuz I will have all 4 of my wheels off (doing brakes) and want to clean them and protect them before my track school next weekend.

No time to mail order anything cuz I futzed up and didn't think ahead.

dboy11
08-17-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm in no rush for the Endurance tire gel stuff, but I want the Rejex this weekend cuz I will have all 4 of my wheels off (doing brakes) and want to clean them and protect them before my track school next weekend.

No time to mail order anything cuz I futzed up and didn't think ahead.

What kind of rims are you running?.....For over the counter you can get Meguiars Hot Rim at any of the stores that you have mentioned....depending on how bad your rims are the Megs should take it off.....a good all purpose cleaner will also but on polished aluminum and clear coated rims it can haze the metal....chrome is no problem

jvr826
08-17-2006, 04:13 PM
What kind of rims are you running?.....For over the counter you can get Meguiars Hot Rim at any of the stores that you have mentioned....depending on how bad your rims are the Megs should take it off.....a good all purpose cleaner will also but on polished aluminum and clear coated rims it can haze the metal....chrome is no problem

Not too worried about the cleaning part, more so the protection part. Rejex and Poorboys Wheel Sealant have been discussed here, figured I'd try Rejex since it should be available locally, somewhere.

Wheels are in good shape, stock ZHP.

dboy11
08-17-2006, 04:17 PM
Not too worried about the cleaning part, more so the protection part. Rejex and Poorboys Wheel Sealant have been discussed here, figured I'd try Rejex since it should be available locally, somewhere.

Wheels are in good shape, stock ZHP.

Any high grade sealant will work for that use....rims run hot and the product will wear off on a track in a hour...I still understand what you are trying accomplish it feels good to put back on clean protected rims

DotBalm
08-19-2006, 10:27 AM
track school next weekend.

Which one? I'd be interested to know how it goes. Thx.