PDA

View Full Version : Does wax go bad?

hockeynut
08-18-2006, 07:51 AM
I have some Pinnacle Souverign that I bought about 2 years ago but haven't gotten to using it yet. It has not been opened.

Is it still good, or does it expire?

Faxe
08-18-2006, 08:23 AM
Only thing I have found out that will make it "go bad" is if the wax is stored in a place
where it can freeze / get frosen.

Otherwise I think you can store it almost forever.

dboy11
08-18-2006, 08:25 AM
I have some Pinnacle Souverign that I bought about 2 years ago but haven't gotten to using it yet. It has not been opened.

Is it still good, or does it expire?

The only thing that can ruin wax extreme temp changes, hot or cold...sincerely I don't think that your wax is bad

hockeynut
08-18-2006, 11:44 AM
Its in the house, never been outside :D I'm glad its still good cuz it certainly wasn't cheap. And now that I need to have a door painted, its gonna be a few months until I can use it :(

dboy11
08-18-2006, 11:46 AM
Its in the house, never been outside :D I'm glad its still good cuz it certainly wasn't cheap. And now that I need to have a door painted, its gonna be a few months until I can use it :(

Your good to go!

lilskel
09-01-2006, 10:54 PM
I have had One Grand Blitz Wax since 2001, and it was opened back then...I bought it because it was said to be one of the best all around waxes for quality and ease of use and value..

Still ok to use? I opened it and it looked a little funny..It's mostly been in the garage which can range from 40-90 degrees