PDA

View Full Version : vf superchargers...

ksj22
08-22-2006, 01:23 AM
so i just read up on their superchargers, and it seems that they are pretty good. my question is, will i notice or more importantly, will the money i would spend on a supercharger kit for my 2002 530i, be worth it? what i mean is, will 330 horses be enuf to notice a big difference, or is it not worth the money to perfromance gain? it just seems like im not getting that much more power for about $5-6k...

anybody else here have a 530 that they have supercharged? if so what do you think of it, and would you do it again or maybe even differently?

thanks,
Scott

firedwg1
08-24-2006, 10:38 AM
Scott:

I think you will be impressed with the performance gain. When I had my Z3 3.0I supercharged by VFE it out ran the stock & Dinan S52 M coupes no problem.

AirFrcd
09-07-2006, 08:56 PM
so i just read up on their superchargers, and it seems that they are pretty good. my question is, will i notice or more importantly, will the money i would spend on a supercharger kit for my 2002 530i, be worth it? what i mean is, will 330 horses be enuf to notice a big difference, or is it not worth the money to perfromance gain? it just seems like im not getting that much more power for about $5-6k...

anybody else here have a 530 that they have supercharged? if so what do you think of it, and would you do it again or maybe even differently?

thanks,
Scott

Scott,

PM me w. your phone # and we can talk about the VF kit for our 530's. I love mine, especially when combined w. the 4.10 LSD.
You are also welcome to take mine for a drive if you can make it to the Sept. 24 meet in Marina / Monterey.

R/Lawrence

JC5
04-25-2007, 02:55 PM
Scott,

PM me w. your phone # and we can talk about the VF kit for our 530's. I love mine, especially when combined w. the 4.10 LSD.
You are also welcome to take mine for a drive if you can make it to the Sept. 24 meet in Marina / Monterey.

R/Lawrence

sounds like we may have the exact same set up :thumbup: definatly I would do it again