PDA

View Full Version : 15% off autopia for labor day coupon code

schley
08-31-2006, 09:54 PM
Got this email today as i'm sure many of you did...... I have picked up some things from them in the past, including my PC kit.

Each Labor Day weekend we have a "SAVEBIG" 15% off coupon sale to mark the end of summer and allow our valued customers to purchase their supplies at a nice savings to prepare for Fall and Winter.

This Labor Day we're offering extra savings on a few key items, including Sonus Microfiber products, Sonus SFX Polishing Pads and our newest product lines from Smart Auto Care and Flitz.

The Smart Auto Care line, which includes SmartWax, RimWax, SmartDressing and more, offers exceptional ease-of-use and outstanding results. This is a great product line for people who want best results with minimal effort.

Do you have polished rims or large areas of chrome to polish? The Flitz Buff N' Polish Ball works with your cordless drill to quickly polish rims, chrome bumpers, and more. Don't be fooled by cheap foam imitations! The Flitz Buff N' Polish Ball is the original and still the best! This polishing tool works on all metals, Fiberglass, plastics, Eisenglass, Plexiglas, aluminum running boards, Mag wheels, railings, motorcycles, engine and valve covers and much more.

Have a safe and enjoyable Labor Day weekend!

Yours in Better Car Care,
David Bynon
Autopia Car Care

P.S., Don't forget to use the SAVEBIG coupon code at checkout for your 15% discount. I'm sorry, but we cannot combine discount offers. Labor Day SAVEBIG coupon sale ends 4 September, 2006.