PDA

View Full Version : My Paint...

W.S.
09-30-2006, 03:37 PM
I love my Aubergine 528i so much, but the hood especially has some very, VERY cloudy spots. I had come to the conclusion the my 9 year old 528i has some mild/bad oxidation. I do not own a buffer or even have much intrest in purchasing one, so is there any way to remove this oxidation without abuffer or sand paper? I plan in the next few years to have some paintwork done on the sunroof and trunk lid, as they were repainted a colour a few shades off :( , but since I got a killer deal on the car I figured I would deal with it.
Cheers!
Wade

laidback
09-30-2006, 09:11 PM
try zaino ZPC ...I love my Aubergine 528i so much, but the hood especially has some very, VERY cloudy spots. I had come to the conclusion the my 9 year old 528i has some mild/bad oxidation. I do not own a buffer or even have much intrest in purchasing one, so is there any way to remove this oxidation without abuffer or sand paper? I plan in the next few years to have some paintwork done on the sunroof and trunk lid, as they were repainted a colour a few shades off :( , but since I got a killer deal on the car I figured I would deal with it.
Cheers!
Wade