PDA

View Full Version : Klasse AIO and SG question

lilskel
10-14-2006, 07:11 PM
What is the consistency of this stuff? Is it watery like a liquid, like a gel, or creamy? Is it clear or colored?

I ask because I'm thinking of getting both of them, and I want to apply it with my PC but I'm concerned about using too much product or not being able to see where I'm putting it on

ajfB004
10-14-2006, 07:18 PM
AIO is fine with the PC its creamy but the SG is watery with an opaque color. You will want to apply this by hand to a small manageable area. Use a damp Microfiber applicator and have your removal microfiber towel ready. When it hazes which is almost immediately wipe it off. Let it sit for about 12 hrs and do the SG again, and then again. Check out the post Zaino my A$$ Klasse Rules for some pics of a finished product.

Vicman17
11-13-2006, 07:43 PM
Use 2 Microfiber cloths, one for applying and the other for buffing, turning often. The applicator cloth should be saturated with SG after a while and do the panel over with it and follow it up immediately with the buffer cloth. Sometimes you'd have to repeat a panel in order to see a difference. Don't let SG dry too long or the streaks will be hard to remove. Also have a QD spray handy for difficult spots.