PDA

View Full Version : Demand for professional detailing?

riceburner
11-15-2006, 10:00 AM
I've been detailing my own cars and the cars of friends and family to professional quality for years now. I've recently been playing with the idea of starting somewhat of a small business out of it.

I can be mobile, but feel I can do the best job in my own personal space.

I cover all aspects of professionally detailing the exterior:
Wash
Clay
Polish
Wax

interior:
vacuum
shampoo
(working on getting a steam cleaner if business works out)

I will degrease and pressure wash engine bay at your own risk. (some cars can have this done without a problem, some can't)

I use all Sonus products. A new super high quality line of detaling products. My polisher is the Porter Cable 7424 which will NOT burn your paint.

I'm thinking of starting the complete detail at $99; will also do hand wash only for $15. So stop taking your car to those crappy car washes and ruining your paint with swirls and scratches and let me know if your interested!

email me at alberto600s@aol.com

I'm on LI, NY.

TOGWT
11-16-2006, 04:45 AM
What is your question?

Or is this an advertisement for your detailing services? :dunno:

BrianSF
11-16-2006, 09:26 AM
I wish you lived near me!

dboy11
11-16-2006, 12:05 PM

I do and have over 30 years experience at detailing...email me with a good email address and can send you a power point presentation of my work

dboy11
11-16-2006, 12:07 PM
I've been detailing my own cars and the cars of friends and family to professional quality for years now. I've recently been playing with the idea of starting somewhat of a small business out of it.

I can be mobile, but feel I can do the best job in my own personal space.

I cover all aspects of professionally detailing the exterior:
Wash
Clay
Polish
Wax

interior:
vacuum
shampoo
(working on getting a steam cleaner if business works out)

I will degrease and pressure wash engine bay at your own risk. (some cars can have this done without a problem, some can't)

I use all Sonus products. A new super high quality line of detaling products. My polisher is the Porter Cable 7424 which will NOT burn your paint.

I'm thinking of starting the complete detail at $99; will also do hand wash only for $15. So stop taking your car to those crappy car washes and ruining your paint with swirls and scratches and let me know if your interested!

email me at alberto600s@aol.com

I'm on LI, NY.

Sounds like an ad to me but your full details are to cheap...also have a look at this site its a better place for exposure for you and Craig's list is another

http://www.detailcity.org

AsianImage
11-16-2006, 12:08 PM

same here...