PDA

View Full Version : Where do you get your BMW serviced?

RoadRage
12-01-2006, 04:03 AM
Hi, I'm in the Boston, Mass. area, and I just had my 325i overheat. The coolant tank ran dry, even though I had just had the coolant tank flushed and refilled a week ago. I'd like to get the cooling system checked out now by someone who is trustworthy, knows what he/she is doing, and isn't going to try and extract an arm and a leg as compensation. Anyone know any independents in the Boston area that fit the bill? Thanks in advance.

mogulbumm
12-07-2006, 08:49 AM
Hi, I'm in the Boston, Mass. area, and I just had my 325i overheat. The coolant tank ran dry, even though I had just had the coolant tank flushed and refilled a week ago. I'd like to get the cooling system checked out now by someone who is trustworthy, knows what he/she is doing, and isn't going to try and extract an arm and a leg as compensation. Anyone know any independents in the Boston area that fit the bill? Thanks in advance.

If you don't mind a trip to Waltham, there is a great shop called the Little Foreign Car Garage http://www.lfcg.com

I used to bring my Audi there. Great service, they know what they are doing, and were a fraction of what the dealer was charging. They came highly recommended to me as well so word of mouth has done well for them.