PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Supersprint pics

AndyM
12-29-2002, 04:40 PM
All,

I need some help with pictures of Supersprint Exhausts installed on 3, 5 and 7 series cars. If you have a Supersprint setup on your car and are willing to let me immortalize your car on the LeatherZ website, I would be very grateful. I am looking for as wide a range of styles as you guys can help with (DTM or Straight Tip, all sizes-the more pics the better). I would rather use pictures of the exhausts installed as I never really felt that pictures of the system laying on the floor does much for buyers.

Here are examples of the type of shots I'm looking for (feel free to be more creative if you like!):
Supersprint Pics (http://www.leatherz.com/art/supersprint)

No need to resize the pics, I will do that before uploading them to our site. You can email them to me here: andymaddux@leatherz.com rather than posting them. I will erase license plate numbers so your information is not posted and will credit you if you wish (please indicate how you would want to be referenced-Initials, Bimmerfest ID, etc.). If you would like to approve the resized and labeled pic(s) of your car before I upload them, let me know. Please include a quick note indicating tip size and what car the set-up is on.

Thanks in advance.

JLee
12-29-2002, 08:14 PM
uuuhhhh

do i have to clean them first ?

:eek:

jeff