PDA

View Full Version : Modern Marvels on the Hist Channel

bh330ci
12-29-2002, 07:20 PM
All about the Autobahn. I wish bad drivers would watch the beginning of this program everytime they don't understand why I'm flashing my high beams at them while they're going 60 in the left lane:mad: :banghead: :banghead: :mad:

Stuka
12-29-2002, 09:15 PM
This is frequently done by impatient fast drivers to slow cars that won't move out of the way fast enough.;)

Basically, you have a slow poke Opel, Dutch plate cars, or red tourist plate cars taking its sweet time moving out of the left lane, while the guy behind you had to brake from Warp 3 to something like 130km/h. Usually the fast car will now drop back, drop a few gears. The slow poke usually will signla and start to move over.

As soon as enough space clears, meaning, the slow car is about 3/4 out of the left lane, the fast car now charges straight into that 3/4 of a lane that the slow car just left.

The draft provided by the fast car passing the slow car a few inches away from the door handle at oh, 260km/h, while the slow car is still doing 130 or less, is enough to knock the slow car completely over to the right lane.:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :bigpimp:

Andy
02 M3 CB/Cloth SMG, having (///) withdraws:bawling: :banghead: