PDA

View Full Version : What to do in LA on New Years Day (NOT the Rose Parade)


Emission
12-30-2002, 01:16 PM
TRE Motorsports is holding their 'annual' rally. All are invited.

TRE Motorsports Rally (http://www.tremotorsports.com/NewYearsRally2003.htm)

I think I will be there in my P-car.

- Mike

Raffi
12-30-2002, 03:19 PM
Dooood, 9 a.m. on New Year's Day??? :yikes: :yikes:

Emission
12-30-2002, 03:23 PM
ROFL. You gonna be nursing a nice hangover about then? :confused:

Just think how open the freeways will be at 8:00 AM... :D

Raffi
12-30-2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Emission
ROFL. You gonna be nursing a nice hangover about then? :confused:

Just think how open the freeways will be at 8:00 AM... :D

I probably won't even be in bed by 9 a.m. :D :bigpimp:

And the CHP is going to patrol the nice open freeways for drunk drivers, so I'd be careful about speeding... :D

Stuka
12-30-2002, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Raffi
I probably won't even be in bed by 9 a.m. :D :bigpimp:

And the CHP is going to patrol the nice open freeways for drunk drivers, so I'd be careful about speeding... :D

Let's see, 165 plus top speed in that PorkChop, get off exit, have breakfast at Denny's.

Sounds like a plan.:yikes: :thumbup: :lmao: :bigpimp:

Andy
02 M3 CB/Cloth SMG

Raffi
12-30-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Stuka
Let's see, 165 plus top speed in that PorkChop, get off exit, have breakfast at Denny's.

Sounds like a plan....

There goes Butthead again! :tsk: :rolleyes: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: