PDA

View Full Version : Need your opinion to decide between my final two

midwesterner
01-14-2007, 08:24 AM
Hi everyone,
Between my extensive independent research and reading the forum, it appears there are two or three recommended leather cleaners and conditioners which many use on their BMWs. 1) Zaino Z9/Z10 2) Sonus Leather Care System 3) BMW Leather Care

I am trying to keep that new car scent and take care of my leather seats in one shot. Keeping these goals in mind, which of my top 3 do you recommend?

Thanks in advance!

PhotoGuy30523
01-14-2007, 06:21 PM
Hi everyone,
Between my extensive independent research and reading the forum, it appears there are two or three recommended leather cleaners and conditioners which many use on their BMWs. 1) Zaino Z9/Z10 2) Sonus Leather Care System 3) BMW Leather Care

I am trying to keep that new car scent and take care of my leather seats in one shot. Keeping these goals in mind, which of my top 3 do you recommend?

Thanks in advance!

dude i use bluemagic leather/vinyl care and it works wonder gives it a nice shine, and wont fades. just my 2cent

JetBlack3
01-14-2007, 10:44 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance!

The Sonus Leather Care System has worked good for me many times, they are good products. I just started using Adam's Leather Conditioner and it works really good as well. Adam's conditioner contains both cleaners and conditioners, plus it smells like leather and does not leave any oily or greasy film on my seats. Both products have worked well for me, the only difference is that the Sonus System uses a separate cleaner and conditioner.

Just my .02 as well.

DRWWE
01-15-2007, 01:52 PM
Leatherique should be on your list. Wonderful leather cleaner. Does not make it shiny and I don't really notice any odor from it. I have been using it four about 4 years.

dboy11
01-15-2007, 02:04 PM
Leatherique should be on your list. Wonderful leather cleaner. Does not make it shiny and I don't really notice any odor from it. I have been using it four about 4 years.

Second this!