PDA

View Full Version : confort seats

joneledx3
01-21-2007, 08:03 PM
hello i was wondering if anyone with confort seats had anything to say about them. and also if you had to order your car over again, would you order them again?

David1
01-22-2007, 08:23 AM
I saw the comfort seats at the Detroit Auto show in an X3 and did not find them any more comfortable. The difference is the headrest is power and the backrest is split in two so the top half can bend. I only see a need for this if you are really short or tall. Save you 700 to 800 bucks.

x3pig
01-22-2007, 12:59 PM
Ditto. Before getting my 2007 X3 I testdrove cars with both the regular and the comfort seats. I did not like to way the whole top part of the comfort seat adjusts and the fact that you cannot adjust the headrest angle independently. I also noticed that they do not provide as much support as the standard seats in spirited driving. At the same time lumbar support is nice and you cannot get it with any other package in Canada.

Burtman
01-23-2007, 05:42 AM
I have had my x3 with comfort seats for five days now and would order them again. The head rest angle does adjust manually. I'm 6'4" and the two way back works great for my size.Good luck!