PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered my X3

stangmatt66
02-09-2007, 12:04 PM
Hey everyone,

Thank you all for helping out with all my questions. Yesterday I sent in my pre-reservation request for Euro Delivery of my X3. Tina Swistak at Sterling BMW has made this process the best ever, simple and efficient.

Here's what I ordered:

2007 X3 3.0si
Montego Blue
Sand Beige/Black w/Nevada Leather with Brushed Aluminum Trim
STEPTRONIC 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
Premium Package
Heated Front Seats
On-Board Navigation System
Heated Steering Wheel
Premium Sound System
Xenon Adaptive Headlights

My ED is July 30. I can't wait!

bobotski
02-09-2007, 01:20 PM
July 30?!?! Dude, good luck on waiting that long :)

If you're not getting the sports package, at least get the 18" wheels. The 17" stocks don't stand out that much.

AzNMpower32
02-09-2007, 03:15 PM
I would order the 18" wheel option. Otherwise, your combo looks good and you'll have a blast doing ED!!

MTLX3
02-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Congrats! July 30th is a looooooooooog wait. I'm getting mine at the end of March and the wait is allready long for me.

About the wheels, I don't like the 18" mags myself and and happy with the 17" that come standard with the 3.0si. If the 18" offered were nicer I probably would have considered them. It might be a move I make next year if I find some nice ones either in a specialty shop or on the web. Then I'll keep my 17" for winter tires.

stangmatt66
02-09-2007, 05:44 PM
Congrats! July 30th is a looooooooooog wait. I'm getting mine at the end of March and the wait is allready long for me.

About the wheels, I don't like the 18" mags myself and and happy with the 17" that come standard with the 3.0si. If the 18" offered were nicer I probably would have considered them. It might be a move I make next year if I find some nice ones either in a specialty shop or on the web. Then I'll keep my 17" for winter tires.

Yes, July 30 is a loooong way away, but I have a business trip already planned to Scotland so I figured it was a good time to take a detour to Munich.

As for the wheels, I'm with ya. If the 18" were nicer I would've considered them. I'm not a big fan of small spokes on SUVs...sorry, SAVs. Trucks need chunky wheels. The 2007 X3 I test drove was Montego Blue with 17" and I thought it looked good.

MTLX3
02-09-2007, 06:08 PM
The standard 17" (3.0si) remind me of those mags (see picture below) offered on the X5 a while back... I like 'em :thumbup:

I put the X5 and X3 side by side...