PDA

View Full Version : Scott2retro here's your car!

in_d_haus
01-10-2003, 09:28 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=1876873445&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2

Go get 'em buddy!

Vince, you can buy the other one! :thumbup:

dredmo
01-10-2003, 09:36 AM
Drool... I think Cutter should by it and let everyone who buys a bimmer take a ride in it. :thumbup:

Raffi
01-10-2003, 01:59 PM
DROOOOOL!!!! I need to win the Lotto! :p

Jon Shafer
01-10-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by dredmo
Drool... I think Cutter should by it and let everyone who buys a bimmer take a ride in it. :thumbup:

Hell no!

Cutter should buy it, and give it to me as a "demo"...
:p

Alex Baumann
01-10-2003, 02:29 PM
Nope, it's mine :D

scottn2retro
01-10-2003, 06:31 PM
Go get 'em buddy!

Holy Crap! That means there will be another Caravantes out there in BMW Club Racing this year!

For someone with the bucks, that will be a great catch. I wonder if cobraracer9 is Milner :D

Too rich for my budget, but haus, I think you already turned me onto the swingin' deal for my budget. I've been having some good talks with your fellow Puget Sound member Alex Long. :thumbup:

in_d_haus
01-10-2003, 07:34 PM
COOL! when you buy it ya want me to drive it down to you? :D

Seriously, if ya come up here to look at it let me know and I'll buy ya dinner. :thumbup:

Mr Paddle.Shift
01-10-2003, 07:47 PM
Huh? You calling out to me? :D

Anyway I can miniaturized those??? :lmao:

Originally posted by in_d_haus

Vince, you can buy the other one! :thumbup:

Raffi
01-11-2003, 01:40 PM

I've already volunteered to drive the U-Haul down with Scott... don't try to steal my gig! :D :D :D

in_d_haus
01-11-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Raffi
I've already volunteered to drive the U-Haul down with Scott... don't try to steal my gig! :D :D :D

U-Haul? U call, I haul, that's all...just gimme the keys!

I know that car it's pretty cool!

scottn2retro
01-11-2003, 03:11 PM
Seriously, if ya come up here to look at it let me know and I'll buy ya dinner. :thumbup:

haus, Raffi -

The proposed scenario by Alex (and I think it's a great idea) wouldn't have me getting the car until the October time frame.

I would buy the car, but he would essentially rent it back for the season and give him another shot at a regional title and the national run-offs.

It's a great idea because it buys both of us time. He wouldn't be able to have a World Challenge car ready for this year and I've got a very hectic first half of the year.

Unfortunately, I would not have the car in time for b'fest, but it sounds like I would have to make at least a day trip to Seattle in the near future to finalized things - maybe haus could meet up with us for lunch. :) (If I land this car, I think I owe you dinner)

The reason Raffi mentioned the U-Haul is Alex has a sh*t load of spares that go with the car. (His next car will be an e46) We'd have lots of time to work out those logistics when we get near the end of the season. My wife may want to go up and see Seattle/Vancouver/Victoria for a few days as well. :D