PDA

View Full Version : Running Board Instructions

Be Em Double Yu
02-27-2007, 04:17 PM
I have an '07 and I've asked my local dealer to send me running board instlallation instructions a number of times now and they keep saying they would send them but forget (maybe intentionally?).

I've searched around in this forum and different forums but couldn't find them. I was wondering if someone could kindly post the X3 running board installation instructions or send them to me directly.

Thank you.

adc
02-28-2007, 08:20 AM
Dealers can be notoriously lazy at this stuff. I think your best chance is to go personally to the part department and ask them to print out the instructions on the spot.

Seeing as you have an 07 model which has different bumpers/sides, I'd make sure you get specific instructions for your model year, if available.

simoncpw
02-28-2007, 09:14 AM
The dealer may be reluctant to give you the instructions because they can potentially make lots of money from you!

My dealer refused to give me the installation instruction for the AUX Input adaptor and wanted to charge me some US$100+ for the installation..... until I showed him the print on the box saying "The dealer should print the installation manual and handed to the customer! I completed the job in 15 mins.

They also didn't give me the installation instruction for the Roof Rack and quoted me US$500 for the installation. At the end one of their staffs passed it to me secretly.

I have an '07 and I've asked my local dealer to send me running board instlallation instructions a number of times now and they keep saying they would send them but forget (maybe intentionally?).

I've searched around in this forum and different forums but couldn't find them. I was wondering if someone could kindly post the X3 running board installation instructions or send them to me directly.

Thank you.